My batch has 93 reports (Germany (12), Spain (19), Norway (60)) and I have highlighted some of the more interesting ones below.
- Spanish swallow caught by a ringer in Leswalt, Dumfries and Galloway. 1996km
- Norwegian Arctic Tern caught by a ringer in Teesmouth, Cleveland. 650km
- Twelve Blackbirds, 8 from Germany and 4 from Norway caught by ringers last winter. 1033km maximum.
- Norwegian Gannet found dead at Chesil Cove, Portland, Dorset. 2705km
- Norwegian Kestrel caught by a ringer at Kessingland, Lowestoft, Suffolk. 1165km
- Spanish Spoonbill had its colour rings read by a member of the public at Hackney Marsh, Newton Abbot, Devon. 1508km
- Lots of Spanish Sand Martins all over the place.
Thanks to Jez Blackburn for the photo of the Sand Martin.